[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Electronic Media for District Health Managers
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Electronic Media for District Health Managers
- From: Ulrich Laukamm-Josten <100415.1130@CompuServe.COM>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 11:11:50 -0500
Electronic Media for District Health Managers
The Centre for Health (Zentralstelle fuer Gesundheit) of the German
Foundation for International Development (DSE) in Berlin/Germany is known
for its Training Programmes for District Health Managers in Africa.
Currently ways are explored to include the use of electronic media and e-
mail facilities as tools for health managers at district level and as
training or workshop follow-up media.
To establish a mailing list of potential users and to see how much interest
in electronic media exists among this target group responses are welcome.
So please submit:
1. any comments concerning the topic to this mailing list:
2. your e-mail addresses or those of potential users directly to the Berlin
based consultancy firm "PHC Public Health Consult" which will collect
the responses and forward them to the German Foundation for
International Development (DSE) at:
Dr. U. Laukamm-Josten
PHC Public Health Consult GmbH
Windscheidstr. 21, D-10627 Berlin
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `email@example.com'.
Mail administrative requests to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `email@example.com'.