[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> 'EpiInfo' course for HSR trainers
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> 'EpiInfo' course for HSR trainers
- From: Dieter Neuvians MD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 03:31:55 -0500
'EpiInfo' course for Health Systems Research trainers
Harare / Zimbabwe
10 - 20 May, 1997
The GTZ-supported Health Systems Research (HSR) Programme in the Southern
African Region conducts a training course on use of 'EpiInfo' (Word
Processing, Database and Statistics System for Epidemiology on
Microcomputers) to enable trainers in HSR to use the programme in research
The course will focus on using EpiInfo as a tool to improve the planning
and conducting of HSR and is seen as an extension of the HSR training
series on 'Proposal Development' and 'Data Analysis and Report Writing'.
Individuals from countries of the Eastern and Southern African Region who
- have been trained as trainers in HSR
- are actively involved in HSR training
- are recommended by their respective Ministry / Organisation
- are basically computer literate
should apply for this course.
Course fees, full accommodation and return airfare to Harare are covered by
the sponsoring agency. 15 participants will be accepted based on their
Deadline for application is 31st March, 1997.
For more information and application please contact:
Dr. Brian Pazvakavambwa
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `email@example.com'.
Mail administrative requests to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `email@example.com'.