[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Electronic conference - INDICES
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Electronic conference - INDICES
- From: Leesette Turner <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:07:22 -0400
Electronic conference - INDICES
INDICES [International Network of Drug Information Centres]
International network of drug information centres (INDICES) is an
electronic conference aimed at colleagues working in drug information
and drug information centres. It provides a forum for discussion of
issues pertaining to the setting up and running of drug information
services and centres. It is also hoped that this conference will
provide a network of support for those colleagues working in the
In May 1995, the German Foundation for International Development (DSE)
hosted an international seminar in collaboration with the World Health
Organisation. This conference was attended by numerous international
and African delegates. At that meeting INDICES was established by a
core group of participants.
The objectives of INDICES are as follows:
- to create a forum for the exchange of ideas and information between
drug information providers in the developing and developed world
- to promote independent drug information and rational drug use
- to explore ways in which the network can support the development of drug
information services and centres in developing countries
- to promote training in the provision of independent drug information
- to disseminate information on appropriate resources e.g. lists of
centres, support organisations, books, journals bulletins etc.
If you wish to subscribe to the list send a message to:
(leave the 'subject' line empty and in the body of the message type:
If you wish to send a message to the list, please send it to:
Similarly if you wish to respond to a question or comment send your message
That way everybody participates in the discussion.
PO Box 21638, Kloof St, 8008
Tel: +27-21-451-158 / 4614219
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Mail administrative requests to `email@example.com'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `firstname.lastname@example.org'.