AFRO-NETS> Malaria protection for children (6)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Malaria protection for children (6)
  • From: "Mercy Wambui" <mwambui@iconnect.co.ke>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:47:52 -0400

Malaria protection for children (6)
-----------------------------------

Dear Afro-netters,

I would like to say thanks for all the input and the discussion around this
issue. I am finding it very beneficial. I would also like to clarify that I
didn't write the article myself. It was written by another journalist
working with IPS (a NGO news agency). The organisation is quite keen to
know what is happening on the ground and this is very very useful in terms
of future reporting and broad dissemination on the subject.

Thanks again,

Mercy Wambui
mailto:mwambui@iconnect.co.ke

For additional assistance, send mail to: `owner-afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org'.