AFRO-NETS> RFI: Impregnated Bed-nets (5)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Impregnated Bed-nets (5)
  • From: Bornwell M Sikateyo <hritsika@zamnet.zm>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:21:28 -0500 (EST)

RFI: Impregnated Bed-nets (5)
-----------------------------

Dear Susan,

I am no longer at the Tropical Diseases Research Centre where we used
to conduct such studies. I will however, ask you to get in touch with
Dr Freddie Masaninga <tdrc@zamnet.zm> who should be able to help you as
long as you inform him that it was me who referred you to him.

Good luck,

B M Sikateyo

--
Bornwell Munsaka Sikateyo
Manager - Information & Health Systems Research,

For additional assistance, send mail to: `owner-afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org'.