AFRO-NETS> Linkage between private and public health sector (2)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Linkage between private and public health sector (2)
  • From: Bayo Fatunmbi <bayofat@md2.huji.ac.il>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:07:51 -0400 (EDT)

Linkage between private and public health sector (2)

Dear John

I am also interested in the above topic. The response to the request I
put up about 6 weeks ago on this afro-nets channel was impressive even
though I still need more. I will therefore want us to compare notes di-
rectly in the near future.

Best of luck to you.

Bayo Fatunmbi
Hebrew University-Hadassah School of Public Health
Jerusalem, Israel
mailto:bayofat@md2.huji.ac.il

For additional assistance, send mail to: `owner-afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org'.