AFRO-NETS> Female Condoms in Cameroon

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Female Condoms in Cameroon
  • From: Joost Hoppenbrouwer <joosth@iaehv.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:26:31 -0400 (EDT)

Female Condoms in Cameroon
--------------------------
Source: Gender-aids <gender-aids@bizet.inet.co.th>

Cameroon Psychology Forum (FOCAP) is an NGO who carries out research
and field interventions to prevent STDs & HIV transmission. We are
based in Cameroon but our activities cover the Central African sub-
region. Female condom is not found in our drugstores and may not yet be
sold in our country.

We should appreciate if someone could provide us with addresses of some
institutions who could collaborate with us to realise:

1. Behavioural research on female condoms
2. Promotion activities of female condoms

Thanks for your reply.

Contact:
Kemmegne Joseph
Director of Research & Communication