[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Position available: Research Programme Manager
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Position available: Research Programme Manager
- From: Gcinile Buthelezi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:29:57 -0500 (EST)
Position available: Research Programme Manager
Durban, South Africa
The Health Systems Trust is a dynamic NGO with a track record of suc-
cessfully commissioning and funding policy relevant health systems re-
The research section is looking for a new member to join the team.
- A Masters Degree in Health or related sciences. In cases of only a
Bachelors degree, sound understanding and experience with the current
South African Health Systems is essential.
- Willingness to travel within the country.
- Experience in research will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning re-
search, review proposals and provide technical support to new research-
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Closing date: 5th February, 1999
Please forward your C.V including names of two traceable referees to:
Health Systems Trust
401 Maritime House
Cnr Salmon Grove and Victoria Embankment
Cell 083 702 6932
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `email@example.com'.
Mail administrative requests to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `email@example.com'.