AFRO-NETS> AFRO-NETS Problems

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> AFRO-NETS Problems
  • From: Dieter Neuvians MD <neuvians@harare.iafrica.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:00:10 -0500 (EST)

AFRO-NETS Problems
------------------

Dear AFRO-NETS subscribers,

on Monday, 22 March AFRO-NETS moderation was switched to a col-
league who kindly volunteered to take over since I had to
travel to South Province of Zambia where no telephone connec-
tions could be expected.

Unfortunately HealthNet/SatelLife who administer the list for
us experienced a technical problem with the consequence that
all messages sent to AFRO-NETS since Monday did not reach the
moderator but disappeared in an electronic 'Bermuda Triangle'.

We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience but would like to
ask those of you who sent a message to AFRO-NETS which got lost
to re-sent it to the following address until further notice:

<gtz-hsr@internet.co.zw>

We hope by coming Monday the situation will be back to normal.

Best regards,

Dieter Neuvians
AFRO-NETS Moderator
mailto:neuvians@harare.iafrica.com