[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> All TDR workplans are now available online
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> All TDR workplans are now available online
- From: Jocelyne Bruyere <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:57:06 -0500 (EST)
All TDR workplans are now available online
All TDR workplans are now available on the TDR web site:
in both html and .pdf format.
Take a look at the TDR homepage. Some have tight deadlines!
Herewith a list of these workplans:
- Parasite genome
- Molecular entomology
- Immunology of mycobacterial diseases
PRODUCT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Drug Discovery Research
- Vaccine Discovery Research
APPLIED FIELD RESEARCH
- Gender-sensitive interventions
- Malaria-home management
- Community-directed treatment of lymphatic filariasis and onchocer-
- Insecticide-impregnated bednets
- Severe malaria
- Research on drug resistance and policies
- Operational research on Chagas disease
- Operational research on African trypanosomiasis
- Chemotherapy of leprosy
RESEARCH CAPABILITY STRENGTHENING
- Research capability strengthening
For further information, contact respective managers as indicated in
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `email@example.com'.
Mail administrative requests to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `email@example.com'.