[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Job Vacancy - Regional Health Advisor, Johannesburg, S.A.
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Job Vacancy - Regional Health Advisor, Johannesburg, S.A.
- From: Melanie Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:56:19 -0400 (EDT)
Job Vacancy - Regional Health Advisor, Johannesburg, S.A.
Save the Children (SC), a leading relief and development organization
seeks a Regional Health Advisor for Africa. The incumbent provides
technical assistance to expand and improve the quality and impact of
SC's primary health care activities in sub-Saharan Africa. Key respon-
- assistance with development of new program opportunities,
- monitoring and evaluation of current programs,
- provision of technical assistance to improve the quality of programs,
- and representation to outside agencies, donors, and colleagues.
- Advanced degree (MPH, MD, Ph.D., and MSN) in the health field;
- Professional experience (8-10 years) in health program development
and implementation, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- English fluency, proficiency in Portuguese and/or French a plus;
- Knowledge of state of the art child survival, reproductive health,
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation and research skills;
- Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software.
Send resume to:
Save the Children
54 Wilton Road, Westport, CT 06880, USA
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `email@example.com'.
Mail administrative requests to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `email@example.com'.