AFRO-NETS> Bednet Study for USAID through the IRG (2)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Bednet Study for USAID through the IRG (2)
  • From: Steffen Flessa <Steffen.Flessa@evfh-nuernberg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:32:45 -0400 (EDT)

Bednet Study for USAID through the IRG (2)

Dear Dr. Megret,

with great interest I saw your message about bed-net programs. As lec-
turer of health economics I am most interested in this field. About two
years ago I invested some work in modeling the impact of bed-nets (to
be published this years in Health Care Management Science). However, I
lost contact with latest literature.

Do you have any summary of latest articles and research in this field?
Pros and Cons? I would be very pleased if you could help me to upgrade
my knowledge.

Yours sincerely,
Steffen Flessa

--