AFRO-NETS> Advertisement of Netting fabrics

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Advertisement of Netting fabrics
  • From: Martin Christiansen <martinc@worldonline.dk>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:38:18 -0400 (EDT)

Advertisement of Netting fabrics
--------------------------------

Dear Sirs,

I see on the internet that my information to you regarding com-
petitive prices on bed nets and netting fabrics still is in the
air.

I must inform you that the e-mail address no longer exists
since I am no longer working for the same company.

However I now concentrate my efforts in the same business of
work in developing countries.

In my new company we still work with bed nets and netting fab-
rics at competitive prices, only the e-mail address has
changed.

We also provide writing surfaces to build school boards for
classrooms. An article easy to cut, glue and you have a writing
board for a classroom.

Should you have the possibility to add my new e-mail address in
the same stile I would be very happy.

We are here to assure competition and interesting prices on ar-
ticles to people who really need them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Martin Guilleux Christiansen