AFRO-NETS> Mozambique disaster, where do we stand? (13)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Mozambique disaster, where do we stand? (13)
  • From: Guy Williams <chemdol@icon.co.za>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:32:46 -0500 (EST)

Mozambique disaster, where do we stand? (13)

Another important issue is how the crisis has really touched many
people in our region.

Yesterday I witnessed literally hundreds of people in Johannesburg,
delivering blankets, food, floatation aids, and even raincoats to a
relief collection point.

Maybe this is the real start of the African Renaissance.

Guy Williams

Postal:
PO Box 890
Petervale