[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Free Access: National Technical Information Services
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Free Access: National Technical Information Services
- From: Margaret Crampton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
Free Access: National Technical Information Services
FREE ACCESS over the Internet until July 31, 2000.
Click on the: "Click here to register for FREE access to:..." link at
the top of the NISC Home Page:
National Technical Information Service -
* 1990 to present;
* unparalleled bibliographic information on the US Government and
worldwide government-sponsored research;
* access 2,103,337 records and descriptive summaries;
* Abstracts of over 550,000 documents from the US Departments of En-
ergy, Transportation, Defence, and others, plus the National Aeronau-
tics and Space Administration (NASA);
* Document delivery offered by NTIS;
* This database is updated every two weeks.
Among the international contributors are the Japan Ministry of Interna-
tional Trade and Industry, the German Federal Ministry of Research and
Technology, and the French National Centre for Scientific Research.
Take this opportunity to use N.T.I.S. FREE on BiblioLine to find vital
research information on such topics as:
* the environment
* health and safety
* research and development
Researchers, universities and technikons, industrialists, scientists,
regulatory bodies, municipalities and others should have this primary
source of excellent and extensive international coverage of world gov-
ernment sponsored research.
For more information about N.T.I.S., read the product details at:
If you have any questions please contact:
Margaret Crampton in South Africa
Debbie Durr in the USA
Thank you for your time and consideration.
NISC (National Inquiry Services Centre)
22 Somerset St, PO Box 377
Grahamstown 6140, South Africa
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Mail administrative requests to `email@example.com'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `firstname.lastname@example.org'.