[no subject]

  • From: AfroBetteryouthfoundation moderator <AfroBetteryouthfoundation->
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:08:09 -0400 (EDT)

owner@egroups.com>
Subject: AFRO-NETS> Join the 'AfroBetteryouthfoundation' group
Sender: owner-afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org

Join the 'AfroBetteryouthfoundation' group

Hello,

By joining AfroBetteryouthfoundation, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members. eGroups also makes it easy to
store photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

I invite you and yours to join us make this group a more productive
forum. The reach out group need all that is available at a level ac-
ceptable to growing adults. Join us make our youths live more posi-
tive and build with us a better future for us all.

Thank you very much.

TO JOIN THIS GROUP:
Go to the eGroups site at
http://www.egroups.com/invite/AfroBetteryouthfoundation
and click the "JOIN" button

If you do not wish to join the AfroBetteryouthfoundation group,
please ignore this invitation.

--
AfroBetteryouthfoundation Moderator
mailto:AfroBetteryouthfoundation-owner@egroups.com