AFRO-NETS> RFI:US/African student collaboration in Health and Science

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI:US/African student collaboration in Health and Science
  • From: Jane Maxwell <janem@hesperian.org>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:38:33 -0500 (EST)

RFI:US/African student collaboration in Health and Science

Recently I received the following request. Does anyone on this
listserv have any suggestions?

As a curriculum coordinator for the health Sciences and Technology
Academy, I am in contact with high school students who are very in-
terested in communicating and possibly collaborating with students
from African countries on science/health projects. Through the HSTA
organization, there is limited money to ship supplies to African stu-
dents, once a specific science project is formulated.

Please put me in touch with persons who can further this goal.

Thank you very much.

Jenny Bardwell
HSTA Curriculum Coordinator
PO Box 9026