[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Updates in Environmental Health
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Updates in Environmental Health
- From: Dan Campbell <CampbellDB@ehproject.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:25:14 -0400 (EDT)
Updates in Environmental Health
The biweekly update from the library of the Environmental Health Pro-
* links to studies on water and hygiene in Malawi refugee camps
* articles on infectious diseases
* full-text articles from the Journal of Epidemiology
* links to new reports on DDT for malaria control, hygiene promotion
and services for the urban poor
* behavior change studies from the health sector
The Update is also on the EHP website at:
EHP Information specialist
Send mail for the `AFRO-NETS' conference to `<firstname.lastname@example.org>'.
Mail administrative requests to `<email@example.com>'.
For additional assistance, send mail to: `<firstname.lastname@example.org>'.