AFRO-NETS> RFI: Congenital rubella syndrome

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Congenital rubella syndrome
  • From: Thomas Dlamini <DlamiT@health.gov.za>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 06:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

RFI: Congenital rubella syndrome
--------------------------------

Dear Afro-nets

I am planning to do a study on "Congenital rubella syndrome burden in
South Africa".

And I have searched for articles on this subject but very few infor-
mation. Can any one help me with some information or articles or web-
sites (with some articles) on congenital rubella syndrome?

Thanks,

Thomas Dhlamini
Expanded Programme on Immunization
Private Bag X828