AFRO-NETS> The Annals of Medical Entomology

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> The Annals of Medical Entomology
  • From: S Z Husainy <anmedent@sancharnet.in>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:53:14 -0400 (EDT)

The Annals of Medical Entomology
--------------------------------

We are publishing a six monthly refereed research journal in the
field of medical entomology titled as "The Annals of Medical Entomol-
ogy."

Recently we have launched our own website with the URL:
http://www.anmedent.com

We request you to pay a kind visit to our web site and in order to
serve medical entomologists world over we desire to have links with
other web sites.

I am anxious to know if you would like to consider our request and
add our web site address to your "link" list or else accommodate in-
formation of this journal, with URL and e-mail address at appropriate
place on your web site.

This addition may solve the problem of publication of research papers
your medical entomologists may be facing.

Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,

S.Z. Husainy Ph.D.
Chief Editor