AFRO-NETS> Military Budgets Versus Decrease in Health Budgets (3)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Military Budgets Versus Decrease in Health Budgets (3)
  • From: Gertrude Mudenge <mudenge@blair.co.zw>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:35:03 -0400 (EDT)

Military Budgets Versus Decrease in Health Budgets (3)

I definitely agree with Malachi Opule Orondo that all sorts of prob-
lems are found in Africa. It looks like the civil wars have failed to
eradicate the Africans and now we have to deal with the biological
war-fares-hence the HIV/AIDS pandemic. I may be wrong, but if that is
the case, then ITS REALLY SAD!

Gertrude Mudenge
Zimbabwe
mailto:mudenge@blair.co.zw