AFRO-NETS> RFI: Treatment of Severe Malnutrition

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Treatment of Severe Malnutrition
  • From: "Dr. Shamim Moula" <shormin@tistaonline.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:41:13 -0400 (EDT)

RFI: Treatment of Severe Malnutrition
-------------------------------------

Dear All,

Best wishes. I require information about use of CMV in Special Nutri-
tion Unit. I shall also happy to know World Health Organisation and
Save the Children, UK trainings (differences in protocol/curriculum)
on treatment of severe malnutrition.

Sincerely yours,

S.M. Shamim ul Moula
MBBS, Ph.D. Fellow
Coordinator, Community Health & Nutrition
Chinnamukul, Bangladesh (Tdh funded programs in Bangladesh)
mailto:shormin@tistaonline.com

--
To send a message to AFRO-NETS, write to: afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org