AFRO-NETS> RFI: Indicators for Intervention Programmes

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Indicators for Intervention Programmes
  • From: "Dr. Shamim Moula" <shormin@tistaonline.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 04:45:41 -0400 (EDT)

RFI: Indicators for Intervention Programmes

Can anybody inform me about the 3 general dangerous signs for chil-
dren in IMCI that have been mentioned in IMCI publication regarding
its priority indicators? We have Safe motherhood activities, OPD for
mother and child (MCH), community clinics for the same and maternity
service (labour) in indoor with a Special Nutrition Unit. Can anybody
help me determining what might be the indicators of success/failures
for our programme objectives of reducing maternal and child morbidity
and mortality rates (improved mother and child survival)?

Sincerely,

Shamim ul Moula
Coordinator, Programme, (Core health & Nutrition Program)
Chinnamukul, Bangladesh
mailto:shormin@tistaonline.com

--
To send a message to AFRO-NETS, write to: afro-nets@usa.healthnet.org