AFRO-NETS> AIDS Orphans (2)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> AIDS Orphans (2)
  • From: Osei Bonsu <Oseibonsu@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 01:20:34 -0500 (EST)

AIDS Orphans (2)
----------------

Dear John:

What can be done or what can we do to save these orphans? The poor
economic conditions prevailing on the entire continent is not helping
much. There is no social cohesion and extended family members are not
in the position to care for these orphans. This reminds me of the ti-
tle of Chenu Achebi's book - 'Things Fall Apart' - the center can no
longer hold. What can we do to help in the midst of economic fail-
ures?

Osei Bonsu
mailto:Oseibonsu@aol.com

--