AFRO-NETS> RFI: Models for Estimating Costs of ARV Programs...(2)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Models for Estimating Costs of ARV Programs...(2)
  • From: Bill Philbrick <Philbrickw@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:41:56 -0500 (EST)

RFI: Models for Estimating Costs of ARV Programs...(2)

I'm not sure what sort of "model" you are looking for. I would en-
courage you to first contact Partners in Health (http://www.pih.org).

If you are looking for a complex economics model, you might try Jef-
frey Sachs, the former Harvard economist who is now focusing on the
economics of HIV/AIDS in the developing world at Columbia University
through an institute whose name escapes me at the moment.

Bill Philbrick

--
William C. Philbrick
President/Project Coordinator