AFRO-NETS> Health Alert: Hip-hugging jeans neuralgia (3)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Health Alert: Hip-hugging jeans neuralgia (3)
  • From: Dr OO Ovadje <oovadje@excite.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:49:03 -0500 (EST)

Health Alert: Hip-hugging jeans neuralgia (3)

Why neuralgia? Why not think of reduction in blood flow to the
strained thigh arising from the intense pressure from the jeans? Neu-
ralgia can not be the cause of the feeling one gets from wearing
tight jeans. I think we should seek to give a proper scientific ex-
planation to the tingling sensation. We can however marry both when
we think that poor blood supply to the nerves could give rise to
symptoms. This is however not my field of authority. Please somebody
help out.

Dr. OO Ovadje
mailto:oovadje@excite.com

--