AFRO-NETS> RFI: Nutrition Protocol Evaluation Tool

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> RFI: Nutrition Protocol Evaluation Tool
  • From: Nadina Karaolis <nadina_k@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:43:26 -0500 (EST)

RFI: Nutrition Protocol Evaluation Tool
---------------------------------------

Dear All,

I am developing a tool to evaluate how well nursing staff working in
rural district hospitals have implemented a protocol concerning the
hospital treatment of severe malnutrition. I would appreciate any in-
formation on already existing tools which evaluate performance and/or
implementation of a standardised protocol.

Thanks,

Nadina Karaolis
mailto:nadina_k@hotmail.com

--