[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AFRO-NETS> Vulva puppets for prevention and education
- Subject: AFRO-NETS> Vulva puppets for prevention and education
- From: Dorrie Lane <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:04:17 -0400 (EDT)
Vulva puppets for prevention and education
Greetings to all,
Is there anyone on the list with knowledge of the distribution of the
US$ 5 billion the U.S. has designated for prevention and treatment of
HIV? Is there anyone who can talk to me about an idea I have on a
grant that would allow the following scenario?
* Using a puppet as part of the program, create/or participate in a
local outreach center for sex education and prevention of pregnancy
* Train peer counsellors incorporating the puppet.
* Establish small sewing centers employing women to make vulva pup-
pets to be used in local outreach centers. (These can be funded
with micro grants from the world bank?)
I would like to contribute my vulva puppet patterns, educational
techniques and know-how towards any of this.
I invite you to respond with comments, questions, suggestions and
help towards making this vision a reality.
To send a message to AFRO-NETS, write to: email@example.com
To subscribe or unsubscribe, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the body of the message type: subscribe afro-nets OR unsubscribe afro-nets
To contact a person, send a message to: email@example.com
Information and archives: http://www.afronets.org