AFRO-NETS> Competition launched to counter HIV/AIDS stigma (2)

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Competition launched to counter HIV/AIDS stigma (2)
  • From: Janet Feldman <kaippg@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 02:37:13 -0400 (EDT)

Competition launched to counter HIV/AIDS stigma (2)

Dear Friends,

Hello and wonderful to hear from several of you! I have been asked
about details of the poster competition and I do not know them my-
self, so am posting this and will hope to hear from the African Net-
work of People Living with HIV/AIDS, or whoever it is that is respon-
sible for running this competition. Please post a general reply to
these e-forum if you can, or send me the information personally and I
will be happy to post it for you to the individuals and general audi-
ences who have seen the original posting and requested information.

With many thanks and all the best of wishes, and hope you will also
consider joining the international arts coalition I am organizing
(called ActALIVE), composed of groups and individuals who use the
arts to address HIV/AIDS (we have members from almost 30 countries to
date!).

Yours in creative comradeship,

Janet Feldman, Director
KAIPPG/International