AFRO-NETS> Grand Challenges in Global Health

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Grand Challenges in Global Health
  • From: Leela McCullough <leela@healthnet.org>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:00:32 -0400 (EDT)

Grand Challenges in Global Health
---------------------------------

Dear AFRO-NETS subscribers,

Here is a chance for the African AFRO-NETS members to have a voice in
identifying these Grand Challenges. For those who may not have Web
access to visit the site, I have included the Definition and Scope
sections of the Grand Challenge (in text form) below this message,
but subscribers can get more information via fax too.

Many thanks and best regards,

Dr. Leela McCullough
Director of Information Services
SATELLIFE
30 California Street, Watertown, MA 02472, USA
Tel: +1-617-926-9400
Fax: +1-617-926-1212
mailto:leela@usa.healthnet.org
http://www.healthnet.org

--
We would very much like to receive recommendations for Grand Chal-
lenges in Global Health from the African health research community,

Please distribute this e-mail and its information widely and note
that we would like to get submissions before June 15.

Thank you for your interest in this important initiative.

The following letter was initially distributed May 2.