AFRO-NETS> Moving Beyond Religion, Philosophy and Science

  • Subject: AFRO-NETS> Moving Beyond Religion, Philosophy and Science
  • From: Axel Dorscht <ab097@freenet.carleton.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 01:26:10 -0500 (EST)

Moving Beyond Religion, Philosophy and Science

Online Information Session
10-30 November, 2003

--
Moving beyond Religion, Philosophy and Science Understanding
and Managing Human Existence and Development,

Dealing with Persisting and Growing Human, Social
and Environmental Problems and Difficulties at the Level of
Human Mental Existence and Mental Development

Changing, at the Level of Mental Existence
and Mental Development, the Way of Understanding
and Managing Human Existence and Development

--
The Institute for Human Conceptual and Mental Development (IHCMD)
is presenting a free, three-week Online Information Session on
beyond religion, philosophy and science understanding and manag-
ing human existence and development, demands and challenges,
problems and difficulties. Changing, at the level of mental exis-
tence and mental development, the way we understand and manage
human existence and development. Changing the conceptual founda-
tion and mental practices that define and lie behind how as a
species we understand and manage human existence and development
and the problems and difficulties we face and create around the
world today.

The Online Information Session is an introduction to issues of
fundamental change in the way we understand and manage human ex-
istence and human development, and the work of the Institute in
this area. The Session consists of the presentation of the issues
and details of the work of IHCMD in the area; focus, objectives,
approach, background, conceptual foundation, research and study,
education and training in conceptual and mental development. The
Session includes questions and answers about the material that
will be presented and a discussion, questions and answers of how
given human, social or environmental problems and difficulties,
demands and challenges (to be raised by participants) are ad-
dressed by the approach and direction presented.

For more information about the Online Information Session and how
to join the Session, please to go to the IHCMD web site, at
http://www.ihcmd.org, click on Events, and follow the lead.

Axel Dorscht
Session Organizer and Host

--
Dr. Axel Dorscht
Institute for Human Conceptual and Mental Development (IHCMD)

--
To send a message to AFRO-NETS, write to: afro-nets@healthnet.org