[afro-nets] Children's support group (3)

  • Subject: [afro-nets] Children's support group (3)
  • From: Francis Sareeson <zuradam@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:22:34 +0000 (GMT)

Children's support group (3)
----------------------------

Hello from Ghana! I am a Community Health worker in Ghana. I am
interested in your good work. I would wish we can discuss the
curriculum further. Looking forward to hearing from you! If you
know of any other organization that might be interested in sup-
porting us financially to run our programmes link me up.

Francis Saareson
Mfantseman District Health Directorate
Ghana Health Service
P.O. Box 29