[afro-nets] Looking for research reports on HIV-related stigma... (2)

  • Subject: [afro-nets] Looking for research reports on HIV-related stigma... (2)
  • From: Peter Riwa <priwa@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:48:51 +0000

Looking for research reports on HIV-related stigma and discrimination
(2)

Sir,

there is an excellent research work carried in three countries
of Ethiopia, Tanzania and Zambia on Stigma and discrimination. I
don't have the contact with me but to the best of my knowledge
it was supported by an organisation called CHANGE in the US. The
title: Disentangling HIV and AIDS Stigma in Ethiopia, Tanzania
and Zambia. Try to look at their website which could be:
http://www.change.org

All the best,

Peter Riwa
Healthscope Tanzania
418 United Nations Road,
P.O.Box 3131,
Dar es Salaaam
Tanzania
mailto:Info@healthscope.or.tz

[From the Moderator: you can download the document "Disentan-
gling HIV and AIDS Stigma in Ethiopia, Tanzania and Zambia" as
Adobe PDF file (62 pp. 1.2 MB) at:
http://www.icrw.org/docs/stigmareport093003.pdf
D.N. Mod.]