[afro-nets] HIV/AIDS Educational Materials in the Ibo Language

  • Subject: [afro-nets] HIV/AIDS Educational Materials in the Ibo Language
  • From: Stella Quan <StQuan@dhs.co.la.ca.us>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:26:56 -0700
  • X_sbrs: None

RFI: HIV/AIDS Educational Materials in the Ibo Language

I am a Health Educator at the Los Angeles County USC Medical
Center in Los Angeles. We have a nurse here who is going to
travel to her village in Abia, Nigeria to do HIV/AIDS education.
She would like to obtain educational pamphlets on HIV/AIDS pre-
vention and treatment in the Ibo language. Where could we obtain
materials in this language?

Any suggestions would be great.

Stella Quan
mailto:StQuan@dhs.co.la.ca.us