[afro-nets] Bulgarian Medics Infect Children with HIV Virus (3)

  • Subject: [afro-nets] Bulgarian Medics Infect Children with HIV Virus (3)
  • From: Ina Rothmann <irothmann@sbuys.co.za>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:58:28 +0200

Bulgarian Medics Infect Children with HIV Virus (3)

Thank you J Mark Adams! I cannot agree more. It is so important
that people are able to distinguish between scientific facts and
propaganda accompanied by conspiracy theories. In order to en-
sure Africa's credibility in the world we really need to address
and eradicate info like this! It serves no purpose and is to-
tally without substance!

Dr Ina Rothmann
mailto:irothmann@sbuys.co.za