[afro-nets] RFI:Memory books for orphan children affected by HIV/AIDS

  • Subject: [afro-nets] RFI:Memory books for orphan children affected by HIV/AIDS
  • From: Jesper Fridolph <jesper.fridolph@afrikagrupperna.se>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:56:00 +0200

RFI: Memory books for orphan children affected by HIV/AIDS

Several colleagues have asked me for information about memory
books. I have come in contact with them but I work in Mozambique
at the moment and there is little or no information concerning
these types of book. Would be very grateful for any information.

Jesper Fridolph RN, MSc
Regional HIV/AIDS Coordinator/Program officer
Grupos Africa da Suecia
Av Amilcar Cabral 865
Maputo Moçambique
mailto:jesper.fridolph@afrikagrupperna.se