[afro-nets] Nutrition Support for PLWHA (6)

  • Subject: [afro-nets] Nutrition Support for PLWHA (6)
  • From: Dr. Bala Dogo <care-ngo@wwlkad.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:19:50 -0700

Nutrition Support for PLWHA (6)
-------------------------------

Hello Dr.

We have not met before but I have been reading a lot about your
work in Kafanchan. I am emotionally attached to Kafanchan be-
cause I grew up there and I had my primary school at Aduan. I
was where the school of nursing is now located. I also under-
stand that you are a member of the CBD-NGO forum. We are found-
ing members of the NGO. I teach at the Nigerian Defence Academy
with Dr. Karu your partner. Whenever you are in Kaduna do find
time to come around and see what we are doing in Care and Action
Research NGO (CaRE-NGO), near GSS Sabon-Tasha. Look at our web-
site too: http://www.care-ngo.com for more details about us.

See you one of these days.
Dr. Bala Dogo
Coordinator