[afro-nets] A Proposal of Forming Tanzania Social Forum (6)

  • Subject: [afro-nets] A Proposal of Forming Tanzania Social Forum (6)
  • From: Odemari Rushita <odemarir@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

A Proposal of Forming Tanzania Social Forum (6)

Dear All,

Your ideas are all good, but I doubt who will implement it if
the stake holders do not join their hands. I am sure no one is
ready to come up, make or show willingness to collaborate. We
are becoming more politicians, sorry to say!! Otherwise nice
presentations will be done without actions.

All the best,

Odemari Rushita
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
mailto:odemarir@yahoo.com