[afro-nets] RFI: - Medical Records Archiving

  • From: Christopher Olola <colola@kilifi.mimcom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:38:53 +0300

RFI: - Medical Records Archiving
--------------------------------

Dear All,

I need some help!

We are in process of re-organising our medical records. We have
patient paper notes for the past 15 years. We are a busy medical
research organisation with about 5,000 paediatric admissions an-
nually.

We would like to archive these notes electronically and be able
to retrieve the same by unique identifiers e.g. patient number,
and organise the records by date of admission (range) etc. Is
there anyone/organisation with ideas on where we could get such
a system?

Thanks so much for your help.

Christopher H O Olola
KEMRI-CGMR/Wellcome trust research laboratories
P O Box 230 Kilifi-Kenya
Tel. +254-41-522-063
Fax. +254-41-522-390
Mobile: +254-722-942-887