[afro-nets] RFI: The Millennium Challenge Account

  • From: John Kiwanuka Ssemakula <jssemakula@medilinkz.org>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:35:59 -0400

RFI: The Millennium Challenge Account
-------------------------------------

Does anyone have an idea or a clue about how what funds have
been released from The Millennium Challenge Account? Given
George Bush's almost daily pronouncements and promises of money
for Africa (or maybe it just seems that way), I thought it would
be interesting to find out how much has actually been doled out
to date. The only figures I have are zero, possibly US$ 117,500
or upper limit US$ 600,000. Could that possibly be true?

Your help will be much appreciated.

John Kiwanuka Ssemakula
President
MEDILINKS