[afro-nets] RFI: No-cost Print Materials for Provincial Hospital

  • From: Kimberly Baldwin Radford <kbr@radfordimages.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:36:28 +0300

RFI: No-cost Print Materials for Provincial Hospital (Fr/Eng)?
journals (e.g., such as the Hesperian Foundation or Tearfund
produces). Unfortunately, computer and Internet access are not
available to those who use the library, so PDF files and CDs are
not practical.

Could you please suggest the names of free newsletters/journals
(even books), preferably in French? Any topic would be welcome -
- from leprosy to hospital management to physical rehabilitation
to TB to eye surgery -- anything relevant to a large referral
hospital with inadequate resources.

I will compile all of the responses and post them to this list
at the end so that others also have this information for their
own use.

Thank you in advance.

Kim Baldwin Radford
HELP Madagascar (Health, Education & Life-skills Projects)
Toamasina, Madagascar
mailto:kbr@radfordimages.com