[afro-nets] Who Counts?

  • From: Asaha Udom <okugod@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 03:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Who Counts?
-----------
http://www.mango.org.uk/whocounts/

Dear Peter Burgess,

Greetings,

I have written to you without response I don't really know what
is happening or it's not reaching to you. Your website and in-
formation helped me to pass Exams in British American Insurance
PLC in Nigeria which I am employed as Assistant branch manager
in Uyo to begin the job on August 1, 2005. I scored 94% beating
down those that study insurance marketing and business. With
that I refer WHO COUNTS in UK to share your information too. I
guess you would be happy to join them.

This is an NGO that campaigns to promote financial reporting to
beneficiaries within NGOs. Whereby the beneficiaries have right
to know how much it raise and how it is used.

As of the first monthly campaign in May, 220 individuals have
signed up from 61 countries and over 160 different organizations
40% them are finance staff, 30% programme staff. The rest are
health workers, consultant and academics working in NGOs.

Therefore I wish to announce to all to sign up to the campaign
to give it weight and accountability at the individuals and
NGOs/CBOs. And point people to the campaign web site and ask
them to sign up: http://www.WhoCounts.org
mailto:whocounts@mango.org.uk

Best regards,

Rev .Dr. Asaha Udom
Director Health Life & Dev Foundation Int.
Box 927 Abak L.G.A
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
mailto:OKUGOD@yahoo.com