[afro-nets] Mosquito/Malaria Control (30)

  • From: Isaac Kigozi <kigoziisaac76@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:34:29 +0100 (BST)

Mosquito/Malaria Control (30)
-----------------------------

Pauline don't you wonder why you got Cerebral malaria?... was it
that the nets protected you so well you did not develop immunity
to the parasite... which other exposed children do! And it's in-
teresting that You remember having had Cerebral malaria... most
people don't!

The fact that you refuse to use net is because YOU can afford
alternatives... but can YOUR country afford them for every
child? These are the public health questions we want to answer
or to go through peoples minds as we discuss.

Dr Isaac Michael Kigozi
National Drug Authority, Uganda
Plot 46-48 Lumumba Avenue
P.O.Box 23096