[afro-nets] AFRO-NETS is about malaria (42)

  • From: Craig Audiss <cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:37:11 -0800 (PST)

AFRO-NETS is about malaria (42)
-------------------------------

Hello again Jeff,

These things spoken of in your first paragraph are easily solved
by having a team that know what they are doing, and have the
proper skills. Ecologically, medical, security and unfair barri-
ers to success are a viable concern, but one that is workable in
the grand scheme of things.

As far as doing away with basic human nature such as greed, I
cannot imagine anyone being immune to that, we all succumb to
this. I can only speculate on things that I may have influence
over, I do not dream of things that are utterly impossible in my
53 years of experience on this Earth. In my estimation wealth
only gets greedy people so far, then they turn to power. There
will always be wealthy, greedy, people who do not care for oth-
ers. The best that I hope for is that those who have dominion
over me at least have integrity, and will do the right thing for
his fellow man. That is as far as I can dream of things that I
cannot control.

Cheers,

Craig Audiss
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com