[afro-nets] Food for a quiz on your thoughts (2)

  • From: Craig Audiss <cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

Food for a quiz on your thoughts (2)
------------------------------------

Claudio,

I grow weary of your postings. This is not a sounding board for
your personal political agenda. Either make a clear point or...
at last have a point. Rambling on like this serves no point but
by reading between the lines I am getting a picture of your ul-
timate goal.

It seems that you have no suggestions to advance only cleverly
disguised words that seem to be asking one to think, but really
are trying to breed discontent. I only read some of your post-
ings because I usually find them to be boring and pointless. I
was intrigued by your 5.3 listing, and your 1.1 tells much.
There are others, but frankly I have wasted enough time on this.

Craig Audiss
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com