[afro-nets] Word of thanks

  • From: Dieter Neuvians MD <neuvians@mweb.co.za>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:38:00 +0200

Word of thanks
the work I have done in establishing and maintaining the list
during the last ten years. As I said before, I won?t be out of
this world but retiring from GTZ and travelling a bit more out-
side Africa.

Please extend your support to my colleague Brian Pazvakavambwa
who - without hesitation - has taken over the not always so easy
task of moderating such a lively list.

I shall continue to edit the Public Health Newsletter for GTZ
that you can receive free of charge on a weekly basis. The pub-
lication is between 15 and 20 pages in Adobe PDF format - not
larger than 350 kB and deals with summaries of books, online
publications, electronic resources, web pages, training opportu-
nities, conferences and computer and internet tips & tricks.

If you are interested in the newsletter you can subscribe for
free by sending an e-mail to:
<Majordomo@mailserv.gtz.de>
with the following command in the body of your e-mail message:

subscribe hpn-news-notes
end

Thanks again and best regards,
Dieter Neuvians