[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[afro-nets] Roy Innis on malaria (10)
- From: "Jeff Buderer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:25:07 -0500
Roy Innis on malaria (10)
1. I don't believe you have to sacrifice the environment to meet human needs.
2. The point of my email was that a noted expert in health care refer to evidence linking global warming to an increase in many health problems including malaria and that this should be considered in the exploration of the malaria problem.
3. As others have noted here...citing Stephen Milloy to back the use of DDT - as has been done here in the past - does does not help to persuade many of us here who are convinced of the need of integrated health care approach that is based on sound science.