[afro-nets] RFI: Fight against malaria - Media Effectiveness (9)

  • From: "Craig Audiss" <cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 19:55:24 -0700 (PDT)

RFI: Fight against malaria - Media Effectiveness (9)

Peter,

Transparency and accountability is good, however it is only as good as the people who are in charge. I am somewhat cynical I guess, I sometimes think that by the time people reach a pinnacle of success they have an outlook that tends to look out for the big guy and themselves and everyones else be damned.

I certainly never meant to suggest that George Kent was not good at what he does and I'm sure he is probably much more organized than myself. I guess I have gone against the system on many occasions and have had very limited success.

Point Taken.

Cheers

Craig
mailto:cybrcollectinc@yahoo.com