[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[afro-nets] Vacancy announcement at IDA Solutions
- From: "Jean-François Saint-Sauveur" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:58:17 +0100
Vacancy announcement at IDA Solutions
IDA Solutions is a young and dynamic not-for-profit organization working on international projects to enhance access to essential medicines by improving pharmaceutical management skills and increasing local capacity in low- and middle-income countries.
IDA Solutions works with public and private sector partners at national and international levels. IDA Solutions has a presence in the Netherlands, South Africa and the USA. We are active in consultancy services and project design and implementation to improve pharmaceutical supply chain management as well as providing training in the Netherlands and abroad.
IDA Solutions is currently seeking a fulltime Training Coordinator to strengthen the management team and to provide training in pharmaceutical supply chain management and participate in other ongoing activities as required from our Maarssen office in The Netherlands, with significant travel to developing countries
Title of the position:
Training Coordinator, member of the Management Team
Key areas of responsibility:
* Develop new training programs or modify training courses into tailor made programs where required.
* Conduct or assign translators to conduct translation of training materials into French, Spanish, Portuguese and possibly Russian.
* Evaluate training packages, including outline, text, and handouts translated by sub contractors or written by instructors.
* Train instructors or technical advisors to conduct training programs or provide on the ground technical assistance.
* Monitor instructors during lectures and exercises to evaluate performance.
* Seek participants for training session and liaise with participant sponsors.
* Oversee all details of training sessions in country, including participant selection, aiding with travel arrangements, workshop organization (venue selection and preparation) etc.
* Evaluate training courses, techniques and materials to determine effectiveness and modify training materials based upon evaluations.
* Prepare reports and communications on training and development matters for supervisor and client requirements.
* Provide management with budget reports listing translation costs, training costs, such as instructor, course fees, venue and equipment costs, to justify expenditures.
* Build training as a product and generate regular income.
* At least 5 years of practical field experience in pharmaceutical supply chain management in developing countries.
* Fluency in oral and written English and French, knowledge of additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese or Russian a plus.
* Experience in training, coordinating and facilitating training activities.
* Ability to seek and secure clients or participants for training sessions.
* Experience in HIV/AIDS treatment and care an added advantage.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team-oriented environment.
* Self driven with a high sense of quality, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines.
* Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
* Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of time as required.
* Strong computer skills, including sound knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications including; Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Preferably eligible to work in the EU
Conditions of Employment
The position is for a fulltime workweek (40 hours) and involves travel to developing countries (up to 40% of time). We offer a dynamic and pleasant working environment, attractive salary and modern package of secondary benefits.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: mailto:email@example.com , subject Training Coordinator or to: IDA Solutions, Bisonspoor 6003, 3605 LV Maarssen, The Netherlands. For further information contact IDA Solutions at (+31)-346-581-770.
Deadline for applications is November 15 2006.
With kind regards,
Jean François Saint-Sauveur MD, MPH
3605 LV Maarssen, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 346 581 770
Direct : +31 346 581 774
Fax : +31 346 581 789