[afro-nets] Life Long Learning in Pharmacy

  • From: "Ina Rothmann" <ina@afriforte.co.za>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 09:57:59 +0200

Life Long Learning in Pharmacy
------------------------------

The 7th International Conference on Life Long Learning in Pharmacy is scheduled for July 1-4, 2007 in England. Following your interest and/or participation in the 2005 conference in Saskatoon, we hope you will attend in England next July.

The UK host committee has indicated they will likely extend the early registration date as the program content is not yet established; however we continue to await confirmation.

The Call for Presentations can be found on the website under the 'Abstract' tab.

Information regarding the Showcase Event is attached separately.

Details about the Conference are an the website
http://www.herts.ac.uk/LLLP2007

We hope you can assist in promoting the Conference via a link from your website and circulating the URL as widely as possible to your colleagues.

We encourage Canadian attendees to celebrate Canada Day 2007 in "style" ? in England wearing their best maple leaf outfits!!

Many thanks for your assistance in promoting this excellent international learning event.

Mark your calendar for July 1-4, 2007 - hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Nancy McBean
mailto:LLLP2005@accesscomm.ca